Welcome to the Reepham Chamber of Commerce
Reepham is a thriving community that lies with its heart in a beautifully historic, Georgian market town less than 20 miles away from Norwich, Aylsham, Blickling Hall and the North Norfolk Coast. Astonishingly for a place of its size, Reepham has some 1200 houses and there are around 100 businesses in and around the town.
The purpose of this website is to acquaint you with those businesses and persuade you to use them. A visit to Reepham at any time of year offers the opportunity to buy from independent retailers who take a pride in what they do.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote and protect the trade and business interests of the member of the Chamber and to encourage the development of further business opportunities within the community.
- To act as a channel for communication between members and to provide support for members in problems and difficulties that may affect them.
- To represent, express and give effect of the opinions of traders, businesses and manufacturers in Reepham and the surrounding area and all matters that may be of interest to members or affect trade or business within the area.
- To enter into agreements with other Chambers of Commerce and any other bodies or organisations for the advancement of trade and business within the Reepham area and which may be of interest or support to members and which may assist with the main objectives of the Chamber.
- To encourage all members to support the business interests of all other members.